International investment accounts for expats
Setting up an international investment account or series of accounts for you is straightforward. Pryce Warner International specialises in providing offshore investment opportunities to its clients, ranging from international banking and investment funds to offshore company formations and multi-currency accounts. The benefits of setting up an international investment account include enhanced privacy, reduced tax liability and protection against exchange rate fluctuations.
We can arrange for the establishment of personal and business international investment accounts located outside your resident jurisdiction to enable you to take advantage of a lower tax requirement. Such accounts are a legal way to protect your assets and thus allow for enhanced growth.
The benefits of an international investment account include:
- Enhanced privacy and anonymity that might not be available from domestic banks
- Interest is usually paid without tax deductions
- Offshore banks tend to operate from a lower cost base
- Our offshore services include competitive and comprehensive currency exchange
- Your multi-currency, international investment account can be denominated in your chosen currency, allowing you to withdraw funds in the currency of your choice and offering protection against exchange rate fluctuations
- You can monitor your portfolio online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Long-term performance should allow regular income withdrawals while still allowing the account to accumulate in excess of bank deposits
Please note that a minimum investment of £50,000 (€80,000) is required for this account.
International investment accounts for expats provide enhanced privacy, reduced tax liability and protection against exchange rate fluctuations.