Multi Currency Exchange Rate and Investment Accounts can be denominated in a single currency of your choice. Within the account your holdings will also be globally and currency diversified, meaning you can withdraw assets from the account in the currency of your choice. This also provides a much higher level of protection against currency movements than traditional investment accounts.
As multi currency exchange rate and investment accounts are globally and currency diversified, they can help strengthen any portfolio through diversification (and therefore lower potential exposure to risk) while at the same time adding the convenience of having an account in multiple currencies that can be accessed at all times.
Historically, the long term performance of our Multi Currency Exchange Rate and Investment Accounts has enabled clients to withdraw regular income considerably in excess of bank deposits whilst also allowing the account value to appreciate at a much higher rate.
Please note that this account requires a minimum investment of £85 000 (€100 000 or $135 000)
The principal benefits of a Pryce Warner International Group Multi-Currency Investment Account are:
- Monthly, quarterly or specified peroid withdrawals from your account
- Distribution in the currency of your choice
- Complete confidentiality and complete liquidity
- Your portfolio will be managed by professional managers with over 40 years experience
- Access to Global Funds & Fund managers
- Assets held within an insurance policy wrapper giving 101% death benefit of account assets
- Assets are held by a third party custodian
- Flexibility to monitor and change the underlying investments as and when required
- Portfolio can be monitored 24 hours per day 7 days per week online
- International portability
- Minimise your tax burden
- Designate the beneficiaries of your choice
To speak to an advisor about our Multi Currency Exchange Rate and Investment Accounts, use the contact forms on the right or click here to visit our contact page.