QNUPS benefits include:
- There is no upper limit on how much you can contribute into a QNUPS; this may be of particular interest to higher rate taxpayers
- Flexibility to be structured in such a way as to avoid local tax liability dependent upon residency
- Investment potential irrespective of age
- You can continue to invest even after you have retired
- Potentially avoids local inheritance tax and forced heirship laws, giving you complete control over how you wish to disseminate your estate
- Available to UK resident/domicile and non-resident members
- Discretion over distribution of residual fund upon death of member
- Assets held in plan grow free of taxation-except for withholding taxes
- There is a greater flexibility on paying into a scheme
- You do not need to receive an income directly from employment to allow you to make a contribution
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Get in touch with an adviser today
Charities - Working together to support…
Pryce Warner International are proud to support the following charities. If you would like more information about these charities and to donate online, please click the links below.