What are the benefits of transferring your pension to a QROPS?
- You are able to increase your monthly income from your UK-SIPP pension plan assets whilst at the same time minimising your exposure to currency fluctuations
- Pension rights transferred into a SIPP-QROPS-HMRC approved are also now protected from UK inheritance tax (as introduced in the October pre-budget statement)
- No need to buy an annuity or ASP (Alternatively Secured Pension) after 75
- You gain control of your retirement plan assets with the right to leave the assets in your plan to your chosen beneficiaries
- You have the potential for increased growth of your retirement assets & reduced administration costs in comparison to your UK retirement plan
- No UK income tax liability on income
- 25%lump sum from retirement fund, 30% if resident outside the UK for more than 5 years
- Fully portable from country to country
- Greater flexibility in terms of how and when you draw down your assets
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Get in touch with an adviser today