When badly managed, international tax planning can be one of the most stressful and potentially hazardous aspects of expats working abroad. With expert knowledge and careful tax planning however, you can achieve full compliance and retain your wealth.
We can help you make the most of your newfound circumstances.
Our services include
- Personal financial planning for consultants: making the most of your personal financial situation and leveraging any benefits provided by the local authorities
- Taxation compliance: The most important of any contract overseas is to ensure that you remain fully compliant in the eyes of your host country. A key aspect of our service is to ensure that this is always the case by means of accurate planning before the fact, and by taking care of your local tax return for you.
- Expatriate taxation: Contracting abroad presents a number of advantages from a tax perspective, but care must be taken to remain compliant both in your host country and at home.
- Offshore taxation services: There are many misconceptions and inaccuracies that are often repeated with regard to offshore tax. Depending on your circumstances, widely divergent laws may apply and varying advantages may be enjoyed, but detailed local knowledge and stringent attention to detail is required: There is no "one-size-fits-all" answer to questions such these.
- We can help you make the most of advantageous situations, and avoid the common pitfalls of international tax. We will guide you at every stage of your contract, and take into account every detail of your personal situation in order to maximise your retention and compliance.
In essence, if there is anything you are unsure about, we can help: from the most basic question to the largest project.
Tax Planning Audio Slideshow
Get in touch with an adviser today