Experience has shown us that many savers & investors often do not plan their savings and investment needs as well as they could do.
Here are some pointers & some questions that you should ask yourself.
- Are my investments protected in the event of financial failure of my bank, broker or financial institution
- Each calender quarter, what are the value of my investments
- Each year what are the value of my investments?
- What is the annual compound rate of growth of my investments over 1-3-5-10 yrs?
- Are they globally diversified?
- Do I have a balanced portfolio of investments?
- Do I have enough cash content to serve my need for the next 6-12 months?
- Are my investments invested in the appropriate currency for my living needs?
- Is there a way that I can reduce my exposure to currency fluctuations?
- Is there a way that I can produce more monthly income without reducing the value of my investments?
- Have I maximised tax planning for yearly requirements?
- Have I structured my investments to minimise taxes on my assets regarding inheritance considerations?
- Can I move my UK-SIPP's & Pension Plan Assets to a structure that will better serve my needs-QROPS-HMRC Approved?
- Does my present plan really work-see question 3 & 4?
- Can I view the value of my investments 24/7 online?
- Does my Financial Advisor review my needs on an ongoing basis-at least twice per year?
The above questions are extremely important in assessing whether your current actions are meeting your needs.
Get in touch with an adviser today